NPA Fall Baseball Instructional League
NPA has created a new fall baseball program in partnership with the Seattle Elite League! Our players will not only have high quality instruction during the 6-week program, but will also participate in highly competitive games with other programs from Seattle to Olympia!
Mid-Week Instructional Practices
NPA teams will have a 1x/week instructional practice with NPA instructors and 1x/week practice with NPA coach.
*Dates/locations/times of practices will be communicated and updated online as soon as schedules have been confirmed*
Competitive skills challenge!
Players will be evaluated in multiple areas such as pitching (command, control, movement & velocity – determined by age), infield/outfield (range/fielding, arm strength), hitting (contact/exit velocity), Speed (base running) and more! Measurable data will be implemented into each player’s new online NPA player profile!
Games Schedule – Double Headers
Dates: Coming Soon
Each team will play double headers on Saturdays for 5 weekends. Schedule will be built by Seattle Elite League (play games at local Tacoma fields, possibly 2 Saturdays of travel to Seattle). When NPA plays against another Powered By NPA Organization, the first game will be an instructional game.
- Focus on situational baseball
- Innings will be started with various situations on bases
- Games will be stopped by instructors at teachable moments
- Baseball IQ will raise in competitive & controlled atmosphere
- NPA game managers/instructors will be in charge of learning on field
NPA TEAM AGE GROUPS
Age cut off 4/30 – Players should register with the age group they will play in the 2018/2019 season
- 11u – 2 teams of 12 players
- 12u – 2 teams of 12 players
- 13u – 2 teams of 12 players
- 14u – 2 teams of 12 players
- 15u – 2 teams of 12 players
- 16u – 2 teams of 12 – 15 players
- 18u – 2 teams of 12 – 15 players
- 1st payment: $250 on registration
- 2nd payment: $250 two weeks after registration
Please note: $475/player if paid in full at registration